Lawrence County Pennsylvania, Township Map
This is a clickable image map of the townships in Lawrence County Pennsylvania. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 US Geological Survey Map of Lawrence County dated 1986. The 1/24,000 maps which are the basis of the county map are dated 1957 through 1963. The adjacent counties shown on the image map are links to their USGS maps.
County Genealogy Sites:
Link to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
Pennsylvania Map Index
USGS Map Index
List of Lawrence County Township Maps
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site.
Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Hickory (and Neshannock), Briar Hill, East Brook, Lakewood Park
- Little Beaver, Enon Valley, Mount Air
- Mahoning, Edinburg, Hillsville, North Edinburg, Robinson, Peanut
- Neshanock (and Hickory), Clover, Coaltown, Sunset Valley, Walmo
- New Beaver (and Wayne), Coverdale, Newport, Possum Hollow, Wampum
- New Castle (and Union), South New Castle
- North Beaver, Bessemer, Derringer Corners, Jackson Knolls Gardens, Mt Jackson, Moravia, Sunnyside, Willow Grove
- Perry, McConnells Mill State Park, Pleasant Hill, Pyles Mills, Wurtemburg
- Plain Grove (and Washington), Brent, Elliotts Mills
- Pulaski, Frizzleburg, Nashua, New Bedford, Villa Maria
- Scott, Harlansburg, McCaslin, Rockville
- Shenango, Altman, Castlewood, Duckrun, East New Castle, Joyce, South New Castle, Union Valley
- Slippery Rock, Energy, Grant City, Kennedy Mill, McConnells Mill, Princeton, Rose Point, Weigletown
- Union (and New Castle), Belmar Park, Harbor, Oakwood, Oakland, Parkstown
- Washington (and Plain Grove)
- Wayne (and New Beaver), Chewton, Ellwood City, Ellport
- Wilmington, Cottage Grove, Fayette, Mayville, Neshannock Falls, New Wilmington, Volant