Elk County Pennsylvania Township Maps
Image Map: This is a clickable image map of townships and boroughs in Elk County Pennsylvania. A text list of the township maps is shown below. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 USGS Geological Survey Map of Elk County dated 1986; based on 1/24,000 maps dated 1945 (71PR) through 1970 (81PR). Adjacent counties shown on the image map have active links to their USGS maps.
County Genealogy Sites: There are links to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
Pennsylvania Map Index
USGS Map Index
To see the whole county map click here (4.4MB).
List of Elk County Township Maps
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site.
Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Benezette: Benezette, Dents Run, Grant, Medix Run, Summerson, Wilmer
- Benzinger: Bear Run Camp, Grandview, Lynchville, Rathbun, Saint Marys, Swissmont
- Fox: Coal Hollow, Dagus, Dagus Mines, Earlyville, Fairview, Five Points, Four Points, Gardner Hill, Kersey, Kylers Corners, Paine, Shelvey, Squab Hollow, Toby
- Highland: Allegheny National Forest, Carlson, Chaffee, Four Corners, Highland Corners, James City, McKinley, Nansen, Owls Nest, Pigs Ear, Pine Camp, Russell City, Sackett, Threemile, Windy City
- Horton: Beech Grove, Brandy Camp, Brockport, Cartwright, Challenge, Drummond, Elbon, Helen Mills, Horton City, Shawmut
- Jay: Byrnedale, Caledonia, Force, Red Hill, Scattertown, Weedville
- Jones (east): Glen Haze, Midmont, Russelas, Straight Creek, Streights
- Jones (west): Dahoga, Ketner, Lamont, Tambine, Rasselas, Wilcox
- Millstone: Allegheny National Forest, Belltown, Loleta, Millstone
- Ridgway: Boot Jack, Daguscahonda, Johnsonburg, Montmorencr, Ridgway
- Spring Creek: Arroyo, Carman, Croyland, Hallton, Lake City, Portland Mills
Updated 6 Sep 2009. Please send comments and questions to: