This is a clickable image map of townships and boroughs in Blair County Pennsylvania. A text list of the township maps is shown below. The township images are cropped from a 1/50,000 USGS Geological Survey Map of Blair County dated 1991; based on 1/24,000 maps dated 1961 through 1968. The adjacent counties shown on the image map are links to their USGS maps.
County Genealogy Sites:
Link to Pennsylvania county USGenWeb sites at the bottom of the Pennsylvania Map Index page.
List of Blair County Township Maps
The list below shows boroughs and villages within each township; however, some townships may be combined in one map. To search for cemeteries, villages and other features visit the USGS GNIS site. Check here for information on how to order US Geological Survey Maps of Pennsylvania counties.
- Allegheny, Blair Gap, Carson Valley, Canan, Cross Keys, Duncansville, Foot of Ten, Sugar Run Gap, Sunbrook
- Antis, Bellwood, Charlottsville, Fostoria, Highland Fling, Pinecroft, Reightown, Riggles Gap, Roots, Tipton
- Blair, Brooks Mill, Gaysport, Fort Fetter, Hollidaysburg, McKee, Kladder Station, Newry, Vicksburg
- Catharine, Blairfour, Carlim, Ganister, Mount Etna, Point View, Yellow Spring
- Frankstown, Canoe Creek, Flowing Spring, Frankstown, Geeseytown, Horrell, Linds Crossing, Loop, Reese, Sylvan Hills, Upper Reese
- Freedom, East Freedom, Leamersville, Puzzletown, Smith Corner
- Greenfield, Cotton Town, Claysburg, Fredericksburg, Friesville, Klahr, Musselman Grove, Sproul
- Huston, Beavertown, Clappertown, Oreminea,
- Juniata, Blue Knob
- Logan, Allegheny Furnace, Altoona, Alta Manor, Beverly Hills, Calvert Hills, Coburn, East Altoona, East End, Eldorado, Fairview, Glenwhite, Greenwood, Hiland Park, Hileman Heights, Homer Gap, Juniata Gap, Juniata, Kittanning Point, Lakemont, Llyswen, Mansion Park, Mill Run, Newburg, Orners Corner, Pleasant Valley, Red Hill, South Altoona, South Lakemont, Wehnwood, Westmont, Wopsononock
- North Woodbury, Clover Creek, Curryville, Henrietta, Martinsburg, Martinsburg Junction, Millerstown
- Snyder, Bald Eagle, Dix, Grazierville, Gray, Ironville, Nealmont, Northwood, Tyrone, Tyrone Forge, Vail
- Taylor, East Sharpsburg, McKee Gap, Ore Hill, Roaring Spring
- Tyrone, Arch Spring, Culp, Elberta, Sickles Corner, Skelp
- Woodbury, Covedale, Larke, Robeson Extension, Royer, Shelltown, Shellytown, Springfield Junction, Williamsburg
Updated 6 Sep 2009. Please send comments and questions to: