Union Parish Louisiana
To see a list of the contributors who helped make the Union Parish censuses available, visit our
Census Acknowledgements Page
The tables below contain a full-name index to, complete transcriptions of, and images of each original page of the 1810 Ouachita Parish Louisiana Census. Since the Louisiana Legislature formed Union Parish entirely from Ouachita Parish on 13 March 1839, anyone living in this region in 1810 would have been enumerated in Ouachita Parish. The only families listed in 1810 Ouachita Parish that we can document later lived in Union Parish are those of John Honeycutt, Sr. and John Stow. Early Union Parish settler Mills Farmer arrived in the area very soon after this census was taken, and in 1812 he married Susannah, the daughter of William Wood, who had arrived in Ouachita Parish just a year or two prior to 1810. Wood lived a short distance south of what is now Downsville, in the northern portion of modern Ouachita Parish.
|1810 Ouachita Parish Louisiana Census Images|
Note: The original 1810 Ouachita Parish Louisiana Census enumeration consists of ten pages, numbered 338 through 348, with no page 339.
Go back to the
Union Parish Louisiana USGenWeb Archives Main Page
This page was last updated on 6 March 2010.