IMAGE RECORD

Calvary Baptist Church Original Land Transaction - 1826
submitted by Jane McManus
(click here for a translation)

The Calvary Baptist Church is located in Bayou Chicot, Evangeline Parish. The original property was given by Gilbert Sweat to Joseph Willis, Sr. in the year 1826 for use as church property.
Left Arrow - Previous PREVIOUS PAGE 1 NEXT PAGE Right Arrow - Next

Calvary Baptist Church land transaction