The USGenWeb Project
Louisiana Archives

Natchitoches Parish Photo Records

This page was last updated onThursday, 30-Oct-2014 04:09:13 EDT



The Lemee House

Natchitoches Parish Louisiana
1830

The lot was given to a free woman of color by the original owner from Spanish Land Grant of 1803. Now owned by the city of Natchitoches, restored by "the ladies in calico." Headquarters of the Fall Cane River Area Historical Tour

Submitted by Gaytha Thompson