These are the image files that are located in a folder or the HTML section of Louisiana. It is preferred that you use the "gifs folder" for linking to common used logos and the "images folder" for all other backgrounds and images.
1. If the item you need/want to use is not in the or images folder, please email the item to Jo B*ranch and I will add it. Also, if you see an image/gif in the any the columns below that you are using please email me and let me know which item and which folder.
2. The pointer or the image properties will be:
Pointers for your TOC located within the archives_html folder:
Pointers for index pages located within your parish folder:
../gifs/"item name".gif (without the quotes & item name will be replaced with the name of the image being submitted and/or used)
../images/"item name".(the extension: jpg or gif) (without the quotes & item name will be replaced with the name of the image being submitted and/or used)
3. Any image that is being used by your parish that is located in the HTML section, please let me know. Hopefully by the end of the year, this will be cleaned out and
a. all parishes using pointers to the gifs folder for all common logos
b. all parishes using pointers to the images folder for all other backgrounds and images.
4. When updating your pages and/or if you are the new file manager: please notify me that you are deleting an image/gif. This way, I will be able to keep those folders cleaned out.
5. Please check your parish folder for unused images, then delete them. Thank You.
6. Check your "Archive Index" box that it is the prescribed box to be used by all parishes.
This project will be on hold until 1 December 2004. Only when you have time, as files are much more important, please check your pages to see if you are using any of these items and to which folder it is pointing. Until the 1st of December, no item will be deleted and/or moved. Thank You...
Please use these logos and background that are in red. Place a pointer to these items on your parish pages. Remove any copies that are in your parish folder.
|GIFS FOLDER||Using Image||Picture of Item|
|brpln||to be moved to image folder|
|colorbar||Commonly used by parishes||(enlarged view)|
|gbbutton.gif||Bryant Walker (6/27/04)|
|gold-spider||Parish Award Logo|
|grainblue||Delete? or to images|
|heart||"I love the US GenWeb" logo|
|lagwarch.gif||Archives Index pages Logo||white background|
|lalogo.gif||LA Archives Logo|
|novalogo||Orleans Par.||to image folder|
|pc04||Delete? or move to image folder?|
|pineforest||to images; Bryant Walker (5/04)|
|ribbon||If anyone is using this, it will be moved to images|
|save.gif||Bryant Walker (6/27/04)||Duplicate|
|sign.gif||Bryant Walker (6/27/04)||Duplicate|
|sp-poem||Parish Award Page|
|usgen||USGenWeb Project Logo|
|usgwarch||USGenWeb Archives Logo|
|view.gif||Bryant Walker (6/27/04)||Duplicate|
|workingman||To be moved to images folder|
|Images folder||Using Image||Picture of Item|
|bienbg||Bienville Par. background|
|biosorp||will not load correctly; delete|
|colorbar||Duplicate of gif folder. Delete|
|laformap||Lafourche Par. (6/22/04)|
|pict3||Terrebonne & Lafourche (6/22/04)|
|ppcs-la||State Postcard Page|
|ter1.jpg||Terrebonne Par. (6/22/04)|
BACK TO MAIN MENU
(c) LA GenWeb Archives
Designed and Maintained by Karen Rice & Jo B*ranch