The Sedgwick Cemetery, located northeast of town, can be reached by crossing the railroad tracks and going north on Road 165. It's just off County Road 15 abut three and a half miles from town. The oldest burial dates back to 1888, but the cemetery wasn't established by the citizens of the town until 1908.
The photographs in this portion of the archives were taken by:
Jim Davenport (jd)
This page was last updated Saturday, 14-Jun-2008 11:53:34 EDT
How to ContributeFind a Volunteer Photographer
(Click on the underlined name to download the tombstone photograph)
Do you have any headstone photos from this or any other Colorado cemetery to add to the collection? If so, see How To Contribute.
Return to: Sedgwick County Index
Return to: Colorado Tombstone Photo Project Page
Contributed for use by the USGenWeb Archive Project (http://www.usgenweb.org) and by the COGenWeb Archive Project
USGENWEB NOTICE: These electronic photographs may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by other organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the contributor, or the legal representative of the submitter, and contact the listed USGenWeb archivist with proof of this consent. The submitter has given permission to the USGenWeb Archives to store the file permanently for free access.