Colorado USGenWeb Archives
Loveland, Larimer County
Lakeside Cemetery was established in 1880 with the first recorded interment in February 1880. There were burials at this location before 1880. The cemetery is just across the street from the Loveland Burial Park a half mile north of Loveland. From I-25 take the Loveland exit to the intersection of Hwy. 34 and Lincoln Ave. (Route 287). The cemetery is on the east side of Lincoln Ave.
The photographs in this portion of the archives were contributed by:
Judith W. Adams (jwa)
Jerry R. Bonnell (jrb)
Jim Davenport (jd)
Arlene Miller (am)
Audrey Schroeder (as)
Gary Speck (gs)
This page was last updated
Saturday, 14-Jun-2008 11:53:34 EDT
How to Contribute Find a Volunteer Photographer
Headstones: | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V |W | X | Y | Z
(Click on the underlined name to download the tombstone photograph)
- Adkins, Vinton, July 18, 1844-Nov 16, 1927, PVT 83 ILL INF (jd)
- Anderson, Thomas A., Aug 14, 1852-Aug 27, 1900, Modern Woodmen of America; Malissa J., Sep 8, 1853-Nov 22, 1942; and Earl J., Mar 28, 1885-Feb 4, 1906 (jd)
- Bateman, Thos., LIEUT, CO L, 1 WIS CAV (jd)
- Bell, Parker A., 1874-1906, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Blair, D. E., CORPL, CO D, 45 OHIO INF (jd)
- Blow, Mary Margaret, Oct 30, 1853-Nov 9, 1927, Neighbors of Woodcraft (jd)
- Albert Alford, 1874 – 1902, Son of Marian C. & Harry L. Boyd, [Lot 7, Block 11, Grave 3], (jrb)
- Harry Livingston, 1838 – 1903, Husband of Marian C. Boyd, Originator of Boyd Lake, [Lot 6, Block 11, Grave 1], (jrb)
- Laura Richart, wife of Harry B., Feb 5, 1873-Mar 5, 1906, Women of Woodcraft (jd)
- Marian C. (Alford), 1851 – 1945, Daughter of William B. & Mary A. Alford, [Lot 6, Block 11, Grave 2], (jrb)
- Mary Eugenie, 1881 – 1975, Daughter of Marian C. & Harry L. Boyd, [Lot 7, Block 11, Grave 8], (jrb)
- Susan Catherine, 1883 – 1975, Daughter of Marian C. & Harry L. Boyd, [Lot 7, Block 11, Grave 7], (jrb)
- Brown, Isaac A., CO B, 12 KANS INF (jd)
- Bruner, John B., CO C, 15 KANS CAV (jd)
- Burdette, Frank, 1851-1912; and Fannie, 1852-1936 (jd)
- Chambers, Bessie H., 1883-1917, Women of Woodcraft (jd)
- Cox, Robt. S., LIEUT, CO I, 47 IND INF (jd)
- Davis, Joseph C., 1844-1907, CO E, 21 WIS INF (jd)
- DeGroat, Alvin A, 7 Apr 1907 - 7 Nov 1963 and (Sarah) Willetta [Osborn Burt], 15 Jun 1910-9 Apr 1994 (am)
- Dickerson, R. E., CO H, 19 ILL INF (jd)
- Dwinelle, Walter Jay, 20 Feb 1877 – 29 Jan 1974, Son of Joseph S. & Agness Manning Dwinelle, [Lot 2, Block D, Grave 3], and Alice Beryle (Alford), 13 Jun 1884 – 7 Apr 1981, Dautghter of William A. and Alice Copeland Alford, [Lot 2, Block D, Grave 4], (jrb)
- Bonniebelle D., infant daughter of W. H. & M. E., died Aug 16, 1881, aged 13 mos 10 ds [Sect. B Row Row 45 Grave 1] (jwa)
- Ella M. [French], died Oct 24, 1938 and William H., died Oct 7, 1920 [Sect B Row 45 Graves 2 & 3]
- Mary Ella (French) Edmonds, daughter of Jaspar N. & Eliza French was born ?? Mar 1859
- William Hiram Edmonds, son of John D. & Harriet Eliza Edmonds was born 10 Oct 1856.
- Lulu [Richart], 1871-1957 and Lynn, 1863-1939 [Sect F Row 36 Graves 7 & 8] (jwa)
- Lulu (Richart) Edmonds, daughter of G. W. & Miranda (Caywood) Richart.
- Lynn Edmonds, son of John D. Edmonds & Harriet Eliza (Folliet) Edmonds Scott.
- Opal H. [Bryant], Mar 2, 1900-Sept 28, 1986 and Don, Nov 19, 1893-July 9, 1966 [Sect. 3 Row 21A graves 1 & 2] (jwa)
- Donald "Don" Edmonds was the son of Wm. H. & Ella (French) Edmonds.
- Faulkner, Hugh W., CO C, 67 PA INF (jd)
- Foster, Bert O., 1889-1919, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Fryberger, Daniel O., 1863-1910; Berta, 1872-1949; and Dora May, 1892-1897 (jd)
- Hayden, Miles, CO H, 1 IND CAV (jd)
- Hembree, Lewis, CO M, 1 ARK CAV (jd)
- Hubbert, Geo. H., CO. ?, 46 PA INF (jd)
- Hudgens, L. R., CO C, 35 IA INF (jd)
- Jones, John T., CO F, 3 IA CAV (jd)
- Keeler, Ben'j. L., CORPL, CO C, 4 NY H A [Heavy Artillery], (jd)
- Kempton, Wesley A., 1848-1940; and Fannie J., 1853-1918, Women of Woodcraft (jd)
- Knoth, Fred, 1862-1932; and Bertha, 1875-1965, both Neighbors of Woodcraft (jd)
- Krieger, Peter, 1876-1910, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Marmaduke, Fred V., Feb 14, 1870-June 19, 1904, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Martin, H. C., SERGT, CO I, 2 COLO CAV (jd)
- Matthews, Orson P., CO A, 1 OREG CAV (jd)
- James B., 1873-1919, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Pearl A., 1885-1911, Women of Woodcraft (jd)
- Sam'l P., SERGT, CO H, 124 ILL INF (jd)
- Minch, John, Feb 1964 - 22 Feb 1941 and Alice [Adler], Dec 12 1864 - 14 Feb 1943 (am)
- Minner, Anna Belle [Devilbiss] 1864-1933 (as)
- Mulvaney, Daniel E., Apr 1, 1858-Oct 6, 1906, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Nero, Wm., CO A, 26 WIS INF (jd)
- Oliver, Jonathan, CO C, 37 IA INF (jd)
- Ian Winford, 27 May - 13 Dec 1904, Son of P.W. and Z.M. (am)
- Nellie E [Currier], 23 Apr 1876 - 17 Jun 1951 (am)
- Paris, Isaac N, 1850-1942 and Sarah E, 1852-1922 (gs)
- Pearcy, Clara M., 1881-1908, Women of Woodcraft (jd)
- Puntney, John, CO G, 55 ILL INF (jd)
- Renshaw, Brison, CORP, CO I, 17 W VA INF (jd)
- George A., 1896-1960 [Sect. B Row 31 Grave 8] (jwa)
- Son of Reece M. & Jessie M. (Alford) Richart.
- Miranda [Caywood], 1843-1937 and George, 1838-1886 [Sect. B Row 31 Graves 1 & 2] (jwa)
- Maranda/Miranda Robinson Caywood was the daughter of William Wesley & Catharine Donavan (Newman) Caywood.
- George Washington Richart was the son of William & Lucinda (Thompson) Richart.
- Reece M., 1869-1962 and Jessie M. [Alford], 1873-1961 [Sect. B Row 31 Graves 5 & 6] (jwa)
- Reece M. Richart, son of G. W. & Maranda (Caywood) Richart, married Jessie M. Alford on 25 Dec 1892
- William W., Aug 5, 1867-May 13, 1918 [Sect B Row 31 Grave 7] (jwa)
- Son of George Washington & Maranda Robinson (Caywood) Richart; one time Marshall of Fort Collins.
- Rist, George H., Apr 20, 1871-Jan 4, 1907, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Robinson, Dr. W. W., 1870-1907, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Rozelle, Rev. Frank L., Nov 21, 1860-Dec 25, 1903, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Russell, Edw'd C., CO B, 39 IA INF (jd)
- Scott, Harriet E. [Folliet], 1836-1923 and Charles P., 1842-1911 [Sect. F Row 3 Graves 5 & 6] (jwa)
- Harriet Eliza Folliet was the daughter of Aaron Edmonds & Harriet Folliet; married 1st, John D. Edmonds; married 2nd, Charles P. Scott, probably at Yates Co., NY.
- Charles P. Scott was the son of Charles Scott (b. Eng.) & Sarah Plaisted. He was at one time Larimer County Clerk.
- Simpson, George H., Jan 6. 1846-Dec 21, 1914, Woodmen of the World
- Smith,Charles C., CO F, 37 ILL INF (jd)
- Speck, David R, 1840-1919 and Martha S, 1940-1904 (gs)
- Stephens, James A., CO G, 7 IOWA CAV (jd)
- Sullivan, James, Nov 22, 1822-July 23, 1888 (jd)
- Swayze, Emmet A., Jan 28, 1867-Aug 26, 1904, Woodmen of the World (jd)
- Taylor, George P., HOSP STEWARD, 3 MICH INF (jd)
- Trindle, Aaron, 1833-1916, CORPL, CO A, 23 IA INF (jd)
Do you have any headstone photos from this or any other Colorado cemetery to add to the collection? If so, see How To Contribute.
Return to: Larimer County Index
Return to: Colorado Tombstone Photo Project Page
Contributed for use by the USGenWeb Archive Project (http://www.usgenweb.org) and by the COGenWeb Archive Project
USGENWEB NOTICE: These electronic photographs may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by other organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the contributor, or the legal representative of the submitter, and contact the listed USGenWeb archivist with proof of this consent. The submitter has given permission to the USGenWeb Archives to store the file permanently for free access.